About the course
offers training in GIS survey under skill development program to introduce you to the
technical skills of GIS survey including Total Station, Auto Level and DGPS
followed by project analysis using software mapping tools. The candidates
will be taken through the world of GIS survey under the ample guidance of
highly competent, experienced and much in demand industry experts.
During the training period, the candidates will get the hands-on experience
on live projects while grooming their technical and functional skills.
There will be more practical classes than theory classes to make you not
just ready for the corporate world but capable enough to get placed in the
reputed organizations. This training is available under 2 months duration.
The candidates will get a certificate after successful completion of the
training and they will also be awarded with a letter of work. The
candidates will also be given 100% placement assistance as well. This
training course is very futuristic for students of civil engineering,
mechanical engineering or high school pass-outs.
Geographic Information Systems and Survey
||15,000 + 18% GST
Benefits of GIS Survey course
- Awarded with a certificate
- Get a Letter of Work
- Become industry ready
- Learn from experts
- Improved technical & functional skills & knowledge
- Improved soft skills and behavioral skills
Highlights of GIS Survey course
- Opportunity to be part of research work
- Hands on experience on live- projects
- Complimentary Soft skills training sessions
- Get exposure of corporate world
- More practical and less theory
- Learn, understand, improve and apply technical & functional skills
Eligibility of GIS Survey course
B.tech. (in Mechanical engineering/Civil engineering) or Draughting diploma or B.Sc. (in Geography/ Geology/ Geophysics/ Physics) or ITI/ 12th pass with relevant experience.
Prerequisites of GIS Survey course
Comfortable with the basics of ArcGIS (including editing) or wish to know how to create and use linear referencing to manage linear GIS database like Pipeline, Road Network, Canal and River.
Curriculum of GIS Survey course
- Routes and Events (Understanding the linear referencing data model and the structure and uses of routes and events)
- Measures (Working with linear measures along a line; creating routes)
- Hatching (Labeling and putting markers along routes and measures along a route)
- Creating Complex Routes from existing features (Creating routes; updating routes; Setting measure values)
- Point and Line Event Tables (Creating point and linear event tables; using existing polygon and point feature classes to create event tables)
- Displaying Events (Displaying events along a route; Working with colors and symbols for routes and events)
- Event Table Calculations (Making edits to event tables)
- Measure Calculations (Updating measures along a route)
- Route Edits (Editing routes)
- Calibrations (Recalibrating routes)
- Linear Referencing Toolbox (Using the Linear Referencing Toolbox for creating and maintaining routes and events)
- Route Event Geoprocessing Wizard (Using the Route Event Geoprocessing Wizard)
- How to make a model to iterate through features or feature classes. (Theory and Practical)
- GPS survey Method
- Introduction To GPS
- GPS Signal Signature
- Control Point
- Coordinates and Time System
- GPS Application
- Parameterization and Algorithms of GPS Data Processing
- Import/Export/Upload Format & Files types using TBC and Trimble Access
- Traversing Methodology & Adjustment styles using Trimble Access and Electronic Total Station.
- Base Line Processing and Quality Assurance By Trimble Business Software/HCE.
- Network Adjustment
- GPS Site Calibration
- GPS Mission Planning and Network Design
- Elevation Transformation using DGPS, ETS and Auto Level for Precise Coordinates.
- Total Station with Initial settings and station setup.
- Topographic Survey Method using equipments.
- Area and Volume Calculation.